26/01/2015

Winter colour



I think I may finally be getting used to January.  It's a gloomy month for everyone, I know, but I'm gradually learning to like it.  Having an open fire during the evening helps and having space in the (new) house makes staying in much easier.  Cocooning rather than being cooped up is a nicer way of looking at things. I've also been using January to plan the year ahead.  We've booked a cottage in Herefordshire for the first week of the Easter holidays and even have a few festivals lined up for the summer.

To add colour to winter, I make these colourful stars each year.  This year they are in the girls' bedroom which catches the sun first thing in the morning.  I wrote about these and popped some instructions on how to make them here.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, they brighten my day.