09/05/2014

Magic returns to Leigh Woods


Magic returns to Leigh Woods this weekend with our favourite Whispering Wood Folk performing tonight and tomorrow.  Their shows have become one of our regular family events (see here and here) and are a mixture of story telling, acrobatics and live music.  This year they have secured additional arts funding so it will be wonderful to see what they have created.  We're heading there tomorrow so do come and join the fun - I pretty much guarantee you'll love it!

2 comments:

  1. I'm fond of reading, I has a lot of printed books, but now I prefer to read on my e-book, it's more comfortable. Some time later I make some priority, I let a professionalessayuk.com do my academic papers, and I find more time for my hobby. Really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, they brighten my day.