03/07/2012

Z Party Invitation {Z is 6}


Another birthday, another invitation! I love designing birthday invites.  I get seriously, stupidly into it.  It helps that J is a graphic designer and ends up making them so beautifully when I get stuck.  This year Z is having a superhero themed party.  The exciting bit is when you open the invitation up and it folds out like a map.


The inside has all the party info on it.


It's a joint party with Z's friend A which he is so excited about.  J designed the back of the invitation with a hidden 'A' and 'Z' for the birthday boys' initials.  Clever J!


I love this invitation because it was pretty simple to do, unlike last years, which was super-complicated!

14 comments:

  1. blimey that is seriously cool! YOur man is bloody brill... well done Jamie. (and you... I am sure your the brains! ;-) ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea and they look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very cool. what a great theme. i love it all but the back cover is very cute. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are amazing - I adore your invites and hang out to see what you come up with each year x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Kat. I'm definitely going to run out of ideas one day....not sure what will happen then!

      Delete
  5. That is so cool. The way it folds out like map is inspired. Secretly glad you aren't at our school or I would spend a lot of time feeling inadequate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry yellowfieldscamping, I'm the Mum that forgets EVERYTHING and arrives at school totally unkempt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello C,
    This is such a lovely invitation - I'm sure all the party-goers will be keeping this for a long time to come!
    Wishing you lots more fun with the party preps,
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow! That is seriously awesome! I hope your kids realise how cool you are! x Jacs

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are amazing! I love the one you did last year too that I just looked at. I might have to 'borrow' some of your invitation ideas...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's no problem, do go ahead! Just to let you know that last years one was a lot harder than this year's so be warned! I'll dig out some stuff to try and make a tutorial or something to help.

      Delete
  10. Do you have a template or anything so we could borrow your idea?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Jack912 and thanks for popping by. I'll draw up a sheet with dimensions and fold instructions and let you know. Might try and do it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, they brighten my day.