11/06/2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Violet


V celebrated her 2nd birthday last week.  We had a small birthday tea with family and her lovely Godmother, Tash.  V is IN LOVE with Tash, so she was super-excited to have her round for most of the day.  We sang 'Happy Birthday', opened presents and ate cake.  V's vocabulary grows every day and she is such a happy little girl. 

A snapshot of my darling V
Your favourite toy is a doll named Annie
You love dogs, swimming and chocolate
You can sing 'It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring....'
You love reading, colouring and Peppa Pig
Your favourite colour is blue - one of the few colours left since yellow, pink and green were already taken!
You want to be just like your big brother Ziggy.
You have made our family complete.


11 comments:

  1. What an absolutely beautiful girl. I love anyone who eats breakfast with such concentration! Happy Birthday Violet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen. V loves her food...seriously loves it!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday! Looks like a lovely tea party. Oh, I love the name Violet, was always on my list.

    I need to start planning a birthday for my nearly-2-year-old... I have a feeling it won't be quite this civilised!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I'm sure you'll have a lovely birthday - and your pictures are always gorgeous!

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday to the little one - I love her little white dress, so classic. And I love your son's little tank top in the previous post. Straight out of Swallows and Amazons - gorgeous. Mrs B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mrs B - I love that tank top too - I bought it ages ago and have been waiting for him to fit into it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh bless - she looks totally gorgeous. Happy birthday little one.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a sweet little family - happy birthday V!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! lovely birthday crown. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful picture! Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, they brighten my day.