09/02/2012

Let's Make Dens!


introducing...

Den Building Week 
11th - 19th February 2012

No rules, just lots of half term indoor fun. Use sheets, blankets, cardboard and cushions to create magical hideaways! To take part, post a picture of your den on your blog, linking back to this post and don't forget to leave a link back to your blog in the comments below, so we can see your amazing creations!   

We have also created a Den Building Flickr Group, please post your pictures there too and we can link to them all at the end of the week!  


If you'd like to help spread the word, I've made a blog button you can display on your blog.  (To do this, open your blog Design page,  click Add a Gadget, scroll down to chose HTML/Java Script and then paste the code shown underneath my button into the content box.  Ta dah!)    

A blog collaboration between Bristol Parenting Cafe and fellow indoor den lover Emma Bradshaw! 

6 comments:

  1. I'm hoping this is not just for children as I'd love my own indoor den too - what a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might nip down the road and hide in Mel's whilst our children run amok at my house! Okay with you Mel? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mel...me too about a grown-up indoor den! And Lou, love to see your creations - your blog is looking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so much fun, even for us grown ups!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ta Dah - http://littlegreenshed.blogspot.com/2012/02/den-building-week.html
    It's actually being wrecked as I write this! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.nimblefingersandsteadyeyebrows.blogspot.com/2012/02/snowdrop-sunday.html

    Your crochet den is so pretty! My bots had rather less concern for aesthetics, but we had a go! A lovely idea, thank you.

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, they brighten my day.