07/12/2011

Advent Calendar Snowflakes

Our Advent Calendar activity yesterday was to make snowflakes to decorate our window. We used kite paper which is waxed so it's stronger than standard tissue paper and easier to cut. We were rewarded was a beautiful crisp sunny day today which cast beautiful shadows on our wall.

My favourite Advent activity so far was on Monday which was 'Choose a Christmas song and dance'. Z choose Jingle Bells and E chose Rudolph the Red nose reindeer and we ended up doing a family conga around the house!

Edit: I've had a few requests for snowflake templates, so Kirsty and Karen these templates are for you - don't every say I'm not good to you!

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like so much fun at your house! I think I want to come and visit! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shadows,so pretty. Stop by my blog for a give away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look BEAUTIFUL. What is kite paper? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture. I love them! Btw i've nominated your blog for a little award.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo with the shadows cast on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. def LOVING that photo! such a cute idea

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, they brighten my day.