31/10/2011

Coloured Acorn Caps

I'm having a love-in at Sister's Guild today with my first ever guest post - yay! If you'd like to know how to make these colourful acorn caps hop over to their blog here. Z and E totally loved making these and we've made 3 batches already - perfect to while away a wet weather afternoon.
I've guest posted as part of Sister's Guild Monday Makery - a series of inspired craft activities with beautiful photographs. I'd definitely recommend a peek at their shop too as it's full of lovely children's clothes and toys including Lucky Boy Sunday, Rice and Belle and Boo.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Cathy these are stunning! What a simple yet bejewelled idea. Will give these a go! Congratulations on the guest post... Lou xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried making acorns out of felt too - that is meant to be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh we have lots of these caps left over from the nature tables.
    I do like Sisters Guild too, it stocks some of our favourite brands; Belle and Boo and Ilovegorgeous particularly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to make these and litter all the forgotten corners of my house with them. Magical. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, they brighten my day.