11/08/2011

My lovely Mum has taken Z and E to Paris for 4 days! They come back on Monday which is also Z's 5th birthday. With our reduced family size J and I and little V are off to the Wilderness Festival tomorrow. It is our first festival since the children were born and is a mix of music, food, theatre and (hopefully) wild swimming in the lakes of the beautiful Cornbury Estate in Oxfordshire. We have booked tickets to the Saturday banquet hosted by Moro restaurant's Sam and Sam Clark and a session at the Wilderness spa, designed by Toast. I spent this afternoon optimistically shopping for a swimsuit but have just checked the weather forecast and it shows rain, rain and rain. I'll let you know how it goes when we get back but I'm hoping that the sun will shine at least for a little while.

4 comments:

  1. That sounds fantastic. Have an amazing time and if it rains, just keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun sounds great, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky little ducks! The Wilderness Spa sounds AMAZING! Enjoy! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you find such cool things to do all the time?! I felt sure you'd be at a balloon fiesta night glow at some point this weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, they brighten my day.