08/08/2011

First camping trip of the year



We spent the weekend camping in the New Forest, staying at Tom's field. It's a lovely simple campsite with just the basics - hot showers and loos but not much else - perfect.

Z and E loved sleeping under canvas.

We woke up to gentle rain but luckily it cleared by the time we headed off for a walk through the purple covered landscape dotted with wild horses.

I still can't escape the washing up even on holiday.

We were only gone for a week and somehow I've returned with about 5 loads of washing!

8 comments:

  1. Love the photo of the horse and hurray for camping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get so excited whenever I think about camping. Lovely photos x

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way LOVE your washing up bowl - it doesn't look like a chore in that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lovely time was had by all. I love sleeping under canvas, especially when it's raining. It's heavenly. The horse photograph is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like everyone else, I love the horse photograph. And your washing up bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay to camping. Oh so pleased you went, I've heard of Tom's field, any good? Might have to take a look. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you all had a good time, thats what i always say, you do the same stuff with a diffent view.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for camping! This place isn't so far from us - would you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, they brighten my day.