03/07/2011

Sweet Summer Sun


We had a busy day yesterday - a birthday party in the morning, then a visit to St Paul's Carnival and finally swimming lessons for Z and E. By evening we were all exhausted.

Today called for a lazy stay-at-home day and with the sky so blue and cloudless we filled the paddling pool and spent most of the day in the garden. I loved seeing all their bathers drying against a perfect sky.

I'm crossing my fingers for more days of sunshine, it makes parenting so much more relaxing!

google-site-verification: googlea3dfdfd6bc369fd9.html

9 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a nice weekend, love the photo of the swimmers on the line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photo too. Lazy summer days are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by at my blog. The sunshine definitely makes life a bit more relaxed. The kids played outside this weekend which meant less toys to tidy up in the house and a bit of exercise for me playing football with them! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant picture! We had a lazy day yesterday too, and sometimes they are just what you need!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds much like our day - I love the paddling pool! Summer's great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yes, doesn't it just ?!
    We've loved the last few sunny days ... but now I'm here on the laptop because we've been sent indoors by a heavy downpour :-(
    Fingers crossed that July will be better than June!
    Have a good week, whatever the weather,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving those swimmers and that sky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. With all the running we do with our kids, I love it when I can stay home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, they brighten my day.