09/05/2011

Happy Birthday Roger Hargreaves!

We have some Mr Men fans in our house, and Google have been celebrating Roger Hargreaves 76th birthday with Mr Men doodles. As I currently average about 3 Mr Men book reads a day I had to post about it. My favourite is Mr Messy - I can't think why that might be.

I'm clumsy so I also have a fondness for Mr Bump.

And I'm always running around so Mr Rush deserves a mention too.

And of course we have to have Mr Happy.

There are 16 altogether. Who's your favourite Mr Men?

3 comments:

  1. Was there a Mr Uppity? I just love the word 'uppity' if not can I invent one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is. He's having his hat stolen by Little Miss Naughty and looking mightly uppity. For some reason I can't get on with the Little Miss series.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, they brighten my day.