02/03/2011

Welcome March

This is how I have felt this week - V has been waking during the night for 2 or 3 hours with no respect for the fact that it's 3 in the morning! I have taken to playing with her in the living room and then Z and E wake just as she has slumbers. So all I've wanted to do is put my feet up and rest as much as I can during the day. She has settled again over the last few nights and I have come out of my sleep-deprived haze very happy to be in a new month. So many good things in March - the clocks go forward, Spring officially starts on the 2oth and beautiful flowers arrive in woodland and the florist. It is also E's birthday in a fortnight so I will be posting about cake and party bags and invitations over the next couple of weeks. Oh, the excitement to be had at turning 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, they brighten my day.