16/01/2011

My First Blog Award

Hooray! It's Bristol Parenting Cafe's very first ever blog award! Thank you to Scented Sweetpea for nominating me - hop over to her blog here for a lovely mixture of craft, cookery and gardening inspiration. The award celebrates blogs with less than 300 followers (gulp, I can't imagine having 300 followers) - what a lovely idea. I'd like to forward it to the following blogs:
  • Adventures at Home - written by Julia who seems to have never-ending reserves of creative inspiration for her two young children, including home-made guitars, apple bird feeders and frisbees.

  • Flour Child - I'm loving every post by Rhi at the moment. A lovely down-to-earth blog celebrating family life in Belgium.

  • Emma Bradshaw - my very first blog discovery via camper van hire company Snail Trail. I was utterly captivated by this beautiful blog on family life with stunning photography. We share a love of camping and Cornwall so it's a great site for holiday inspiration.

  • Lastly, fellow Bristolian Little Green Shed, because I read her blog daily like an addiction. I was a bit too slow in writing this post after getting my award and see that she has been nominated already but that's because her blog is lovely and I couldn't not include her in this post.

Thank you again to Scented Sweetpea for her kind words.

6 comments:

  1. Oooo what a surprise! thank you! I'm not sure that I've had an award before! Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you so much!!! This is making me even happier today... big hugs. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohh can't wait to nose at those blogs, thanks for your kind words :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog!!! This is a FAB blog! I wish I lived in Bristol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I've been feeling really unwell this week so your kind words about Adventures At Home have cheered me up, motivated me to keep at it, and to check out some gorgeous new blogs - new to me I mean. Lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh congratulations on you award! I shall be back and I'm off to peep at your FLickr now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, they brighten my day.