07/12/2010

Out in the cold

Today it was -5 outside. We've been staying inside because E can't take the cold at all. Everytime we go outside she starts crying, despite wearing a snow suit, hat and mittens. Her interest in snow is limited to watching it though the windows whilst snuggled up in the warmth of our living room. I'm the same and have a low tolerance to being cold. This afternoon though, I braved the freezing temperatures to take a walk with J. It was utterly magical. My day was topped off by the fact that I am able to fit into my favourite red coat for the first time since V was born - hooray!

4 comments:

  1. I recently came across this blog, which btw I love! I live in Bath, and wow, wasn't the scenery amazing today, I don't think I have ever seen so much frost or the strange ice crystals falling. Enjoy every minute - and as for the coat, does it come in my size?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kitty, thank you so much and welcome! It was a-mazing today, the tree branches were just fantastic. Thanks for the coat compliment, I was so pleased to be able to get into it even though I can't lift my arms up in it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is cold! We're flying back to UK from France next week. I hope it's warmer by then. p.s. very nice red coat! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello C
    Many thanks for your comment Re: The Vintage Jumble.. I do hope you can make it and do come and say hello.
    I love love love this photo .. red against the white.. beautiful!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, they brighten my day.