13/12/2010

Favourite Things

I don't really remember having a favourite item of clothing when I was a child. I was a bit of a tomboy and didn't like wearing dresses but apart from that I was pretty indifferent. But E is cut from a different cloth and these socks are the source of much joy for her at the moment. They are the only pair of long socks she's got so I'm not sure if that's the attraction but she so looked sweet dancing on the sofa in them in the weak winter sun that I couldn't resist taking a picture.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, so cute! It's times like this when I wish I had a daughter! Such gorgeous socks... perfect for dancing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter is the same... obsessed at the moment with twirly skirts and "sock-tights" (as opposed to "footless tights / leggings"). The stripier the better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cath, they are gorgeous! Where did you get them from?.....just have to get some for Sof! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nats, they are from Dinky Inc here in Bristol, I shall pop in tomorrow and get a pair for Sophia. X

    Lou - I dressed Eloise in her brother's hand-me-downs for as long as I could but now she loves dresses, girls clothes are cute though.

    Rhi - love that descriptions 'sock-tights!' I heart stripes too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, they brighten my day.