04/10/2010

October's bright blue weather

I worried about E feeling the loss of a playmate once Z started school. Although she is always delighted when we go to pick him up, she's also relishing having so much more of my undivided attention. I realise this is a small window of opportunity for her whilst V is still sleeping so much during the day so I'm trying to make the most of it.

Today was a glorious blue-skied, perfect autumn day so we went for a dolls picnic in Clifton Village. We turned the bench into a Cath Kidston cosy nest, where E poured me endless cups of tea followed by a walk across the bridge. I'm treasuring these sunny autumnal days.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo! I too am loving my days with rufus whilst Charlie is at school. I don't want it too end. lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lou, time is flying by at the moment and I don't want it to end either. How did it get to be October so soon?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, they brighten my day.