26/09/2010

Childrens Theatre


Z at The Hippodrome

I was a bit worried the first time I took Z to the theatre. Would he be able to concentrate and sit still and would the performance be able to hold his attention? I think I even asked for a seat near the door in case of having to make a swift exit mid-performance! But I was amazed by how much he loved it and now it's something we do a few times a year as a reward for good behaviour and E (who's 2 and a half) loves it just as much. Luckily, there is plenty of choice on offer here in Bristol, with The Tobaccao Factory, The Old Vic and The Hippodrome regularly catering for the 3 years plus age group. I've been impressed by the quality of theatre productions too - they've been original, lively and relatively entertaining for parents too. Definitely something to add to your wet-weather activity list. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, they brighten my day.