16/09/2010

Autumn Acorns

The nights are drawing in and there's definitely an autumn chill in the air. For the first time in over a decade the rhythmn of the academic year re-enters my life with Z's first day at school on Monday. To celebrate the new season, and to cushion the blow of having to say farewell to summer, I've treated myself to these felted acorns from ZM Felt at Folksy, who can custom make them in any colour you like. Aren't they beautiful? I think they'd look lovely strung up in a garland for a seasonal display.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Acorns, I think I must have some for my home too! I have just come across your blog and it's great. As a mummy of 2 young boys I am always on the look out for days out in Bristol, so for this blog thanks!

    I also have a blog:

    http://littlegreenshed.blogspot.com/

    About allotment, craft, parenting etc, please come and have a look! Would love to see you there.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, they brighten my day.