130g milk chocolate
2 tablespoons golden syrup
30 mini eggs
10 muffin cases
- Line the baking tray with the muffin cases.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and add to a saucepan, along with the butter and syrup.
- Heat gently and stir continuously until all the chocolate and butter has melted.
- Remove from the heat and gently add the cornflakes to the melted chocolate mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases, creating a small hollow in each case.
- Fill each hollow with 3 mini eggs.
- Place in the fridge for an hour to set.